Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day Extravaganza -- Fav Wedding Memory

Photobucket

My favorite wedding memory is the surprise of the whole thing!! lol We didn't plan anything! It wasn't a big production or anything. We told everyone the weekend before that we were going to get married. I don't know if everyone forgot if they just thought we were bluffing or something! lol It was Thursday, January 28th, 2010. Hahaha not even a month ago! Thomas, Tom-Tom and I all woke up and got ourselves ready to go. We had to go pay on a ticket that Thomas got. So, we called my cousin Matt and told him "Hey, we're going to pay on T's ticket and we're probably going to get married while we're there!" lol Well, they don't do that at the city hall. (How was I supposed to know!!! lol) So, we went to my cousin's house and told him that they didn't do marriage licenses there. He said you have to go to the county offices. So, we did with only Matt, his wife Lisa, and our aunt Tammie (BTW, Lisa and Tammie were on there lunch breaks!! lol) That's my favorite memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment