Friday, February 19, 2010

5 Question Friday

 My Little Life

Woo hoo! It's the weekend! Which means nothing to me, but for those that work Monday - Friday I'm sure you're happy! Anyway, today I'm participating in Mama M.'s Five Question Friday. Here goes nothing!


1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle? 
Nope. If an animal is sitting/laying in the middle of the road or runs/walks out into the road I will stop and go around or let them pass.

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
I usually pull it. Sometimes, I will get the lighter and burn it (just to get that little burnt piece at the end.) For some reason I think it will not come unstitched (I don't think that's a word, but you get what I mean!! lol At least I hope you do!)

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
I am an only child so... I had my own room!!! :D

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Oh gosh! That's a hard one, especially since I get bored VERY easily! Umm, but if I had to choose I would say... wear the same thing the rest of my life. I just love food and there is too much good food out there to eat the same thing the rest of my life.

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Oh man! I had lots of favorite shows when I was a kid! The first show I remember watching EVERY single day was Sesame Street! I LOVED that show! I even got into a fight with my cousin because he wanted to watch Gunsmoke  *rolls eyes* and I wanted to watch Sesame Street!! lol

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read a single person who said they would rather eat the same thing the rest of their lives! hehehe

    ReplyDelete