Friday, February 26, 2010

5 Question Friday

 My Little Life

It's Friday! So, that means that it's time to answer 5 Questions from Mama M.'s blog.


1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
Heck no!!! Hahahaha I know that I suck at singing and I don't even attempt it! (Unless I'm in the car and it's just the hubster, Tom-Tom and me. Even then, I don't sing very loud!)

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Ummmm... I don't drink coffee that often, but I like the iced coffee's and I like it with mocha and caramel. Mmm, yummy!! FYI if you want to achieve the "mocha" flavor to your coffee at home just add some hot chocolate. It's very tasty!

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Ok so call me weird, but I've never thought about this one. I don't know! I like the name Madison and Emma. So I'll say Emma Madison!

4. Were you ever bullied?
Nah.

5. How often do you eat fast food?
We eat fast food usually between 1-3 times a week. Most of the time not more than that.  Unless it's like tax time or something! lol Then we go a little crazy and eat out almost everyday (for dinner, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment