Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall and 5QF

Well, today is the first offical day of fall!! Yay!! I LOOOVE fall! I love the weather, the colors, the fun happenings. I just love everything about fall. Happy Fall ya'll! :D



Now time for 5 Question Friday.



1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.

Dream job for me... (realistic) is a nurse, I think, or maybe a preschool teacher.


Unrealistic I'm gonna go with the host of 5QF and say Princess! :D That sounds like a nice job to me! :D

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?

Yep, I sure do. I'm not a gasy person, but if I need to let one out I do! lol Have you ever tried to hold a fart in? I have and it HURTS!! So I let one go if I need to. He farts in front of me! I wish he didn't, but he does.

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?

Ummm... I haven't been to many places outside of Tennessee, but I think the furthest I've been from here is Indianapolis. I was with my dad and his girlfriend at the time. We went up there to visit her famly.

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?

Well, since Tom-Tom is only 3 1/2 and doesn't go to school or daycare he doesn't have very many friends that are his age. I have friends that have kids, but most of them are older. So, with that being said we usually have one party with both friends and family. Most of the time our friends don't show up anyway so it's mainly just family.
5. Fave thing about fall?

As mentioned above I LOOOVVE fall! I love everything about it! I can't pick just one thing that I love about fall.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday folks and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment