Friday, September 02, 2011

5 Question Friday

Goodness! Friday already?!! AND September already?!! Holy time warp Batman!! I can't believe it's already September!! You know what that means... don't ya?! Only 79 days until little Sophia is due! :D :D I'm soo excited!! It's going to be hectic around here with a newborn and having to chase a 3 yr old around and keep him entertained!

Anyway, enough about that. Let's get on with the 5 Question Friday.


 
 
1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?


Well, I'm with Mama M. on this one. Normally I don't care, but if you have poop on your shoes... then yea your shoes gotta come off!!

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?

I call them flip-flops or sometimes if I'm feeling froggy I will call them flippy-flops.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?

Ummm.... I'm not really sure I have any. At least I can't think of any right now. *shrugs*
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?

I'm going to have to go with... no two facedness (is that a word?!! I don't think so, but I don't care I'm gonna go with it! lol)
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?

Oh good Lord!! NO!! I don't even want to think about Christmas!! lol I'm sooo not ready!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone enjoy your long weekend! I think it's going to be rainy here for most of it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment