Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Challenge

Renee's Ramblings

A fellow blogger and friend, Renee, issued a challenge to the readers of her blog. Answer 10 questions that she posted on her blog and post them to your own blog. I haven't posted anything in a while so I decided to participate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Who is your favorite cartoon charactor?
Never had a fav.

2. What actors/actresses do you think are mighty fine, hot and sexy?
Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattison (I know, I know go ahead and roll your eyes!!), Brad Pitt (of course who doesn't think he's hot?!! I don't like that nasty looking beard he's rocking these days though!) and Tyrese. I know there are more I'm just having a blonde moment and can't think of anymore right now.

3. Where would your dream vacation be to?
Austrailia or England.

4. What size shoe do you wear?
7-8. Depends on the shoe and how it's made.

5. What is the grossest thing that you've witnessed or been a part of?
Ummm... childbirth!

6. Do you think Renee (me) is super cool?
Very.

7. Why do you blog? If you don't blog, do you ever think you will?
Honestly, I don't know! I jsut started it as a hobby I guess.

8. What is a pet peeve you have?
Leaving dirty dishes all over the house.

9. What is your worst habit?
Unhealthy eathing

10. Would you ever pose naked for pictures?
OMgosh! Are you serious?!! HECK NO!! I'm wayyyy to self concious and modest for that!

1 comment: