Saturday, October 09, 2010

Work and play ;)

So, today I was scheduled to be off from work and (of course) we had two people call out. Therefore, I was called in to come fill in. BORING!! lol

Now time for the "play" part of this post! ;)

So, my cousin's sis-in-law had a Pure Romance birthday party. Let me just say it is soooo much fun!!! :D If you have never been to one and you are invited GO!! You get a demo of alot of the lotions, potions, "toys" and you get to know all of your girlfriends a little bit better! lol

I bought stuff called Mini Nights of Passion. It says "this set of 5 Pure Romance favs will take you through an entire evening of romance, from pheromone-infused bubble baths to sensual massage -- and beyond!" Oooo!! lol Well, I'm off to play with my new toys! See ya later!!! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment