Friday, September 27, 2013

TruMoo chocolate milk review



First, I want to say that I got a coupon for a free milk coupon from BzzAgent. Also, I was supposed to be trying out TruMoo's vanilla milk, but had to get chocolate instead because my Kroger didn't have vanilla. :( I'm very disapponted by that because I was looking forward to sharing the vanilla with my kids...
Anyway, the chocolate is soooo good! The kids and I all love it! I usually don't give my kids (premixed) chocolate milk because of all the sugar. I don't have to worry about that with TruMoo, though! It has 35% less sugar than other chocolate milk brands. Also, I like the fact that it has no hormones or high fructose corn syrup. **thumbs up**

They are having a promotion now to win a Goosebumps Haunted Hollywood Vacation. There's an easy way to enter over on the TruMoo® Facebook page and you get an instant Goosebumps DVD coupon just for signing up! There’s no harm in entering (aside from the frights they’re sure to encounter on the all-expenses-paid trip). So go ahead and head over to TruMoo's facebook page and enter the sweepstakes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment