Thursday, February 09, 2012

It's been awhile

Yep, it's been awhile since I posted, BUT it wasn't because I was being a slacker this time!! :) lol It was because my computer got a stupid virus and I wasn't able to use the computer AT ALL!! I was having to use our PSP to get on the tinternet and the only site that would go to was Facebook. So, now I have a notebook or netbook. I'm not sure!! lol I just got the cheapet and smallest laptop they had at Wally World.
We've had lots going on since my last post (at the begining of December). We had Tom-Tom's birthday and of course Christmas after that then New Year's then income tax returns!! :) Woot woot!!

I'm not going to post all of that in this post. I'm going to make seperate posts for all. Only because we had A LOT of fun at Tom-Tom's party and I took WAY too many pics!! lol So just a fair warning it will probably be picture overload on that post.

I'm going to get started on those posts now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment