Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Fun weekend.

I know, I'm kinda late to be posting about the weekend that just past. Since Halloween was on Monday it still felt like the weekend... kinda.

We had a fun Halloween weekend. Saturday, we sat around the house all day because hubby had to work, but that night we went to Trunk-or-Treat at a local church.We went with my cousin (Amanda), her hubby (Travis) and their oldest (Wade) and my cousins sis-in-law, her hubby and their 5 kids. We had fun! I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pics. :(

Sunday, we did nothing until about 4pm. At 4 we went to our church's Fall Festival and had a BLAST!! It was so much fun! They had inflatable bouncy house's, HUGE inflatable slides, cookie decorating, puppet shows and a little concert. We went with Amanda, Travis, Wade and their youngest Colin. Mary (Travis' cousin) was also there with her LO Allen. I, of course, forgot my camera... again. I didn't get any pics, but luckily some other people remembered their camera's and got some good pics. I don't have any to post as of right now, but I will try to get some pics from my cousin computer tomorrow.

Monday was Halloween! :-D We didn't do much during the day because everyone was at work. Monday night we went Trick-or-Treating and we had sooo much fun. Even though it was cold and I was freezing! lol We still had lots of fun. I actually remembered my camera this time and got some pics!! :-D You just can't see them yet because I have to upload them onto my computer! Here's some that Amanda got, though.

 Wade and his little brother Colin.
All the kids. From left to right: Sydney, Wade, Kaitlyn, Tom-Tom and Allen in the back. :-D
And here's something for scare ya! My dork of a husband and his Halloween makeup!

On another note, Sophia's due date is in just 18 days!!! :-D ;-D YAYYY!! I hope she comes soon becasue this heartburn is kicking my booty! That, and I just can't wait to hold and cuddle her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment